From the "archives"

UPDATED 08-17-07 - See below for updates!

I have unearthed some older stories that I had typed up and printed out (but never saved). I had misplaced them, and subsequently thought they were forever "lost". Alas, while cleaning out some older files today I unearthed a couple of them!

I'll get them in here in due time, but they will be out of sequence. You will need to be satisfied with this one - for now.

I present to you the first of the new entries titled "Pheasant Hunting - 2005".

Update 05-17-07 - I present to you the next of the new entries titled "Fishing Trip - 1998"

Update 08-17-07 - I present to you the thrid of the new "old" articles titled "Duck and Grouse Hunting - 1998"

Enjoy!



3 comments:

Bill said...

Great post Dave!

If you go into "edit posts" and change the date back to some date between the post you want it to be in between and save it, it will change the order. Thats what I had to do on my cabin blog...

The Father of Five said...

Yes, that is true - but (at least for a while) I wanted closer to the top so that my readers (like yourself) can see there is something new when they "check in".

I will move it later.

Bill said...

You could leave this "teaser" post at the top for a while...

So when you finish Deer Hunting #2, are you going to put it at the top also? hehehe :)

Currently, Dad's Outdoor Journal is a "single post on the front page blog".

Please feel free to use the Archive, Catagories, or "Older Posts" link to locate additional posts.